Only students who have paid their school fees and have their passport photograph uploaded on the ecampus portal will have access to book for Accommodation
- If you have paid your school fees
- Log on to http://www.iaue.edu.ng and Log in with your User ID and password
- Click the Accommodations Tab and click Book, if accommodation is available
- Click continue if a room is available for you
- A space will be reserved for you.
- Click on the accommodation tab again to print out your booking detail before proceeding to the designated banks for payment.
- You are expected to pay the Accommodation fee and print out your Clearance Slip within 120 hours (5 days) from the time of booking in order to retain the space booked. If you fail to pay the required Accommodation fee for your accommodation, you will lose the space you have booked for.
- After paying the required Accommodation Fee, student shoul log in to the portal and click the accommodation tab.
- Click the Clearance Slip and print it out
- Click the Undertaking Slip and print out
- Take the Clearance & Undertaking Slip to the office of the Dean, Student Affairs for signature and stamp
- Proceed to the assigned hall for allocation
- Complete other requirements as stipulated on the portal