Office Of The Registrar
This is to invite all candidates who chose Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (former Rivers State University of Education), Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt as their 1st choice of institution, and who scored 180 or above in the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Institution Matriculation Examination, (UTME) to a screening exercise scheduled to run from 15th to 20th July, 2013 at the ICT Centre, Main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 AM prompt daily.
The screening exercise which is a computer-based test would be in Use of English, Mathematics and General Paper.
PROCEDURE FOR CARD PROCUREMENT
Candidates should proceed to any of the banks as listed below and obtain the post-UTME
Bank/Locations Account No.
- Fidelity Bank PLC (Rumuolumeni Campus) – 5210006630
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Rumuolumeni Campus/Aggrey Road – 1004110311
- First Bank of Nigeria PLC (St. John’s Diobu Campus) – 2011560232
- Zenith Bank PLC (Ikwerre Road) – 1010925554
- Eco Bank PLC (Rebisi Branch by Ikoku Bus Stop) – 0582002509
- Eco Bank PLC (Rumuola by Rumuokuta) – 0582002509
Candidates will be required to obtain Post-UTME Scratch card on the payment of 2,000.00 only, which sum shall cover the Post-UTME screening test. The applicants shall also obtain brainfriend study guide training package from the website portal provider at the cost of N3,000.00 only. Total cost is N5,000.00
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Visit any internet café and log-onto the University website http://www.iaue.edu.ng from Tuesday 2nd – Saturday 13th July 2013.
- Log on to http://www.iaue.edu.ng and click on ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- On the application page, click on the ‘REGULAR’ link beside the “2013/2014 POST UTME (first choice) Application” to display Payment details.
- In the textbox provided on the Payment Details page, Enter the PIN Number on your scratch card” then Click start application.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click the search button.
- Your JAMB details and the preferred choice of course applicable to the institution will be displayed.
- Applicants will be required to confirm the preferred choice they wish to apply and click on the “click here to accept” link.
- Click on ‘Start Application’ after you have entered the PIN number on your scratch card. This takes you t the Upload Passport Photograph Page.
- On the Upload Passport Photograph Page, click the ‘Upload Passport’ link to select your passport photograph. Please preview and confirm that the passport being uploaded is your correct picture; uploaded passport cannot be changed after uploading. After selecting the picture, you are required to wait for it to fully upload, and then click on”next” to go to the bio-data Page.
- On the bio-data page, fill in your personal data and save and the click on “next” to go to the O/A level results Page.
- On the O/A level results Page, select your subjects, select your grade and click on enter to submit grades for individual subjects.
- 11. Fill in your O’level grades. Click on Add another result if you need to combine two O’level certificate results to meet the O’level requirements for admission into a tertiary institution. Fill in the required grades and then click on “next” to go to the Screening Schedule Slip Page.
- Confirm your details and click on PRINT EXAM SLIP.
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the printout of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
DATE AND TIME: The Screening Exercise Date, Venue and Time for candidates will be stated on the Post UTME Screening Schedule slip.
- Please take note that GSM, electronic calculators and other devices are not admissible into the examination hall.
- Parents, Guardians, well wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed on campus and at the screening centres during the Post-UTME Exercise.
Enquires may be made on any of the following numbers: 08036760952 and 08065041740
Barrister Ikem Adiele