The mission of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is therefore to justifiably acquire and accountably utilise all the needful input resources for realising through pre-service preparation and sustaining through in-service training and retraining, a pre-tertiary teaching profession which is erudite in knowledge, proficient in instructional practice, and ethically mature at work and in inter-personal, parental, guardian, and industrial relations.
- TRAINING ON PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES USING THE INTERSWITCH PLATFORM July 15, 2014
- DIRECT ENTRY ONLINE APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW August 13, 2013
- POST UTME (SUPPLEMENTARY ) SCREENING TEST August 13, 2013
- IAUE DONATES TO SIX SCHOOL LIBRARIES; SENDS FORTH RETIRED STAFF August 13, 2013
- Prof. Godwin Tasie Congratulates IAUE VC August 2, 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.